Thank you for your interest in our school. You are about to give your child the gift of loving to learn through Montessori.
Our admission process is designed to help families find the right program that meets their children’s needs:
- Call us at 773-239-8248 and speak to one of our friendly staff, or email us using our —> CONTACT FORM <— to arrange for a tour of our beautiful classrooms.
- At the end of your tour, fill out the Enrollment Application Form. A non-refundable fee of $100 is due with the application.
- After your application has been processed, Ms. Rebecca, our Head of School, will call you to set up a child visit. At that time we will conduct a one-on-one classroom observation session of your child.
- You will be contacted regarding the status of your application.
- Once your child has been accepted, you should complete his/her enrollment by enrolling in FACTS, ADM’s tuition payment service where you can pay the material fees and the deposit (which will be applied toward your tuition fees).
We are currently accepting applications for the 2020-21 school year starting either June 29th or Sept, 2020. Once an application and the application fee is received, the student will be placed on the appropriate Wait List for Children’s House, Toddler House or Young Toddler House. In the summer, an Elementary Camp is also held.
If you are interested in speaking with a parent of a child currently enrolled at ADM please use the contact form with that request.